Saturday, September 08, 2007

my Fall 2007 TV (read Tivo) line-up

Thanks to the Fall TV Preview issue of Entertainment Weekly (EW), I've been able to piece together what I'll be watching this fall. And by the way, I list cable programs without a time because they tend to rerun often, so I let the networks take priority and watch/record the reruns a couple hours later. Alright, here we go:

Sunday:
8:00 Simpsons (Fox)
9:00 Family Guy (Fox)
cable: Battlestar Galactica (SciFi, when it returns)

Monday:
8:00 Chuck (NBC)
9:00 Heroes (NBC)
10:00 Journeyman (NBC)
(If Chuck sucks, I'm quickly switching to Aliens in America, 8:30 on The CW, which EW says is excellent. And, I don't think Journeyman will last long, but I like Kevin McKidd from Rome and more importantly Dog Soldiers.)

Tuesday:
8:00 Bones (Fox)
9:00 Reaper (CW)
cable: Eureka (SciFi)

Wednesday:
8:00 Pushing Daisies (ABC)
9:00 Bionic Woman (NBC)
10:00 Dirty Sexy Money (ABC)
(I'm only checking out Dirty Sexy Money because I think it'll be like Falcon's Crest, and who doesn't miss Falcon's Crest? I should tell you that I have no basis for this assumption)

Thursday:
8:00 My Name is Earl (NBC)
8:30 30 Rock (NBC)
9:00 The Office (NBC)
9:30 Scrubs (NBC)
cable: It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (FX), Burn Notice (USA)

Friday:
9:00 Friday Night Lights (NBC)
cable: Stargate Atlantis, Doctor Who (SciFi)
(I'd check out Moonlight (CBS) and Women's Murder Club (ABC) too, but they conflict with FNL. No, I don't have a dual-tuner Tivo!)

Saturday:
11:30 Saturday Night Live! (NBC)

That's it (I think). Go ahead, copy me. It's ok. I don't mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home