Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Alias Finale (and other dates)

People! Join with me in a moment of silence. One of the best TV shows in recent memory is coming to an end on May 22nd in a 2hr series finale. That's right, after 5 seasons, Alias will be no more. And while I am the first to admit that the show was only good for the first 2 seasons and the first half of season 3 (the rest was ok), I am still sad to see it go.

Season finales for other ABC shows that I like: Lost = May 24th (2hr); Grey's Anatomy = May 14th & 15th (1hr each night). Check local listings for showtimes (can't believe I just said that). For a full list of ABC season finales, check out this posting on Ain't It Cool News.

and STOP WATCHING REALITY TV! you're ruining TV for the rest of us.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Why don't they just let it go? I mean, they're never going to be able to wrap up all the loose story lines and Rimbaldi teasers anyway. I say just skip the finale episode that ends with Syd walking out the front doors at Langley, taking a deep cleansing breath and walking off into the sunset with a little smile on her face. Let us remember the Alias of better days, the way it was supposed to be...

WITH VAUGHN.

3/23/2006 9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home