Sunday, November 05, 2006

Fall Season 2006

New shows that I watch regularly (ie. they're good): Heroes, Friday Night Lights, 30 Rock.

New shows that I checked out for a spell but then dropped: Jericho, Justice, Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip, Standoff, Kidnapped, Vanished, Six Degrees, the Nine.

The rest of my current Season Pass list: Prison Break, Veronica Mars, Bones, Lost, My Name Is Earl, Grey's Anatomy, Battlestar Galactica, Doctor Who, SNL, The Simpsons, Family Guy.

Addicted to reruns: M*A*S*H*, Scrubs.

Mouring the loss of: Arrested Development.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

"20 Good Years" isn't bad either, although it's pretty formulaic and I'm really not a fan of John Lithgow.

Also, if you still haven't seen Psych, there are some reruns in the system, and I think you'd really like it. And it was renewed for a second season, thank goodness.

I'm no longer bothering with My Name is Earl, I never got into Veronica Mars, I can't believe you watch Grey's Anatomy, and I still haven't managed to actually watch an episode of Dr. Who, although I continue to Tivo them. Otherwise, we're of a mind.

11/12/2006 3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home