Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Heroes is super!

Heroes is the best new show of the season so far. Not only that, but it has the potential to be one of the top shows on TV. If you haven't seen the pilot yet, I think they're rerunning it on NBC and SciFi. You can also get it off of iTunes, and I think you can also watch it on NBC.com.

The show is great! The acting from a key few leaves a little to be desired sometimes, but you'll get over it. Lots of great characters in this one, and I'm already more hooked on this show than I was after watching the pilot of Lost. Nothing against Lost... I think it's a good show, but it takes so long for things to happen, even in the pilot. With Heroes, the pilot moves right along and introduces you to most if not all of the main players and sets up a lot of story elements that I can only hope will be addressed in the near future.

My favorite character by far is Hiro, the dorky Japanese guy. The parts with him are the best of the whole pilot. Although, if I had to pick one of the characters I'm most curious about, it'd be Nikki. I mean seriously, what the hell is happening with her?!? Weird. Very very weird.

Heroes is on NBC Monday nights at 9pm. Be there! And be sure to check out the official unofficial website of Heroes, 9th Wonders. It's full of goodies and is a direct link to the creators of the show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home