Saturday, May 26, 2007

Terrible, terrible (that's 2 terribles)

In the past week, I've seen both the John Rambo (I call it Rambo 4... or should it be Rambo 3: First Blood Part 4?) "trailer" and the Star Wars Animated: Tales of the New Republic teaser. And I didn't like either of them. In fact, I thought they were both really bad. And now, to demonstrate how bad they are, both are embedded below.

This was a dilemma for me. Just post links to the offending clips on Youtube, or embed them here? I chose to embed them just so readers wouldn't have to put any extra effort into finding and watching these if they so choose. I'm trying to help you here.

This John Rambo trailer contains VERY graphic violence. It may even be ultra-violent. You have been warned:


The Star Wars Animated one doesn't contain any objectionable material... except for the character designs (hyuk hyuk):


found both via Ain't It Cool News.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home