Saturday, July 29, 2006

Vader Sessions



Put together by a mad genius, this is one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time. This 10-minute piece is a comp of several Darth Vader scenes from the original Star Wars with Vader's dialogue replaced with other James Earl Jones dialogue from his other movies. I'll admit, I only actually recognize 3 of the lines: 1 from Coming to America and 2 from Field of Dreams.

In case the embed didn't work, here's the link to the Vader Session on YouTube.

At this point, what I'd really like to find is "the annotated Vader Sessions" so I could follow along with what movies were used where. If anyone finds something like that, let me know. Otherwise, if I can't sleep tonight because of the sweltering heat here in California, maybe I'll take a stab at it, but don't hold your breath.

I wonder if James Earl Jones has seen this yet. If he did, I bet he laughed his ass off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home