Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year! (and Season Pass woes)

2007 is going to be my year! Just a prediction, but I can feel it. Happy New Year everyone!

Moving on... NBC has decided to mess with my Tivo season pass list. We're more than 3 months into the new seasons and I thought I had it all worked out. You see, my biggest problem has always been Wednesdays, especially at 8pm. I started watching Jericho, but when started, I gave up on the CBS drama in favor of the hilarious 30 Rock. All the while, I've also had a season pass for Bones which I thoroughly enjoy but am not terrible heartbroken if I miss an episode. So the pass is there, but just further down the list. But then a good thing happened... 30 Rock moved to Thursdays as part of the all-new must-see TV. That left only Bones in my Wednesday at 8pm slot. The kinks were finally worked out and my Tivo was running smoothly.

Not anymore. NBC has moved their incredible new drama Friday Night Lights to Wednesdays at 8pm. We all know how much I like this show, so it obviously takes precedence over Bones, no question. I'm just annoyed is all. Looks like I'm going to be missing Bones on a regular basis again. Thanks NBC!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home