Monday, January 01, 2007

What was that song?

Have you seen the trailer for Smokin' Aces? It's the new film from Joe Carnahan, the writer-director of Narc, a movie that I really like and was highly impressed with. So, the fact that I like the director and that his new flick has an awesome all-star cast including the underrated Jason Bateman... that just means I'll be there opening weekend.

After seeing the trailer a few times, I found that I really dig the song that's being played in the latter half. Now this has been a major problem for me in the past, ie. it's really difficult to find out what the music used in a trailer is... at least for me. Well, it was off to google for me where I found the soundtrack.net trailers page. It's an excellent resource and had the answer I was looking for. If anyone's interested, the song is "Get Back [Sum 41 remix]" by Ludacris featuring Sum 41, and is available on iTunes.

And because I'm thorough (or at least I try to be), here's the Smokin' Aces trailer I was talking about. The Ludacris song starts around 1:17 or so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home