Sunday, March 11, 2007

Blistering blue barnacles! a Tintin movie!

Dreamworks has announced that they are indeed making a Tintin movie. What they haven't announced yet is whether or not they are doing a live-action or animated movie. Quite frankly, as long as it doesn't look like Polar Express, I'm happy.

I grew up reading 3 different comic series: Tintin, Asterix, and X-Men. I still have all my Tintin comics (by the great Herge) and have also seen the animated movies they did decades ago. The mysteries that Tintin and his friends ran into were mesmerizing as a kid and they all still hold up as some of the finest stories in the medium.

I strongly recommend checking out all 23 Tintin stories. You wil not be disappointed. I can't wait for the movies to come out.

via The Hollywood Reporter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home