Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Futurama: Super Happy Fun Show

Check out this fan art that is posted on deviantART by someone calling themselves Space Coyote (link to his/her profile on deviantART). deviantART is the site that boasts it's the largest art community in the world. I don't doubt it... freakin' site is huge and very cool! Anyway, check out Space Coyote's anime take on the gang from Futurama:


The piece is called "Futurama: Super Happy Fun Show." Link to the original page on deviantART which links to a larger version for download.

Space Coyote has also done an anime version of The Simpsons cast of characters called "The Simpsonzu." It's cool and it's getting tons of links around the 'net, but I like the Futurama one better. Hope I didn't offend!

If I ever needed pre-existing characters reimagined in an anime world, I'd so hire this cat. That's just really great work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home